The "Lost At Sea" memorial exhibition has involved the contributions of many individuals through generous volunteer time, donation of gallery and venue space, and financial support for travel and printing costs.
Thank you to the following individuals, organizations, and companies for dedicating time and support to this project.
- Tundra Vision: Public History Consultants in Anchorage, AK
- Special thanks to Katie Ringsmuth, public historian
- Mountain View Public Library in Anchorage, AK
- Special thanks to David Adkins-Brown, Library Manager
- Blessing of the Fleet in Blaine, WA
- Prince of Wales Island Whalefest in Craig, AK
- The Island Institute in Sitka, AK
- Special thanks to the crew of the F/V Nicholas David for transporting the exhibition to Sitka. Also, thank you to Peter Bradley and Annika Ord at the Island Institute. And of course, to my co-host, John Straley.
- FisherPoets Gathering in Astoria, OR
- Special thanks to Jon Broderick and Jay Speakman, event organizers
- Ketchikan Public Library in Ketchikan, AK
- Special thanks to Lisa Pearson, Adult Services Librarian
- Eagleview Hostel in Ketchikan, AK
- Special thanks to Dale Rogers, hostel owner
- Water Street Cafe in Craig, AK
- Special thanks to Tina Steffen, Betty Isaacs, the Willburn family, Bobbie Sipe, Jazmine Alibozek and Kenny Quigley
- Alaska Humanities Forum in Anchorage, AK
This project is being undertaken in collaboration with the families and friends of the victims. Without their support, this project would not be possible.
Become a sponsor or collaborator
If you would like to become a supporter, have an idea for a venue or another opportunity for collaboration, please fill out the form below and I will get back to you.